Deadline : 29 July 2007
Vacancy at NOKIA INDONESIA, PT
Nokia is the world’s leading manufacturer of mobile devices. We have an estimated 36% share of the global device market (347 million units). Our Net Sales achieved EUR 41.1 billion & our Operating Profit of EUR 5.5 billion. We’re having 15 production facilities in 9 countries & sales in more than 150 countries. We’re also investing EUR 3.9 billion for R & D in 11 countries. By 2007, we employed 68.483 employees of more than 120 nationalities, approximately 31% of them are in the R & D (21.453 people). (source: www.nokia.com)
PT. Nokia Indonesia, representative office of Nokia, is currently opening opportunity to send your comprehensive CV for our additional Talent Database for future employment with us, for the position of:
Assistant Manager: Retail, Marketing, & Product Management
* Acts as Assistant Manager for respective functions (Retail, Marketing, & Product Management) in providing general strategic support to achieve the objectives of each functions.
* Male / Female from 25-30 years old.
* Bachelor degree in economics, management, marketing, public relation, and engineering with minimum GPA of 3.00.
* Preferably having a minimum 3 years of work experience in related / similar functions & industries.
* Must be creative, active, & like to meet with new people.
Qualified candidates should send their comprehensive resumes (by email only) to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will be on an outsourced contract/permanent basis.
Labels: Nokia indonesia