company located in Indonesia is seeking for the following position :
Environmental Specialist (Env-Spec)
Responsible in developing and coordinating Business Unit Environmental
Management System, monitoring the implementation and liase with government
to ensure that Premier Oil is operating in environmentally safe manner and
comply with the statutory regulations and continual improvement
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science.
* Minimum 5-7 years experiences in Oil & Gas industry with 5-7 years
in environmental discipline.
* Fluent in English both written and spoken
* Having environmental related training course.
* Having minimum AMDAL "B" qualification.
* Working knowledge of all environmental standard, regulation, ISO
* Advance / Sound Knowledge of EIA (AMDAL, UKL/UPL) , environmental
* Proven ability in environmental risk assessment, trainer on
* Computer literate in Microsoft office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
, Environmental database software/system
Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an
attachment in MS Word format only in English with current & expected salary
and recent photograph via email to :
oil-gas@sintesa- resourcing. com
Please put the position applied Env-Spec on the subject line. Only short
listed candidates will be notified.
If you wish to receive our client vacancy, kindly join our mailing list at
www.sintesa- resourcing. com
Labels: OIL GAS